3 Investment Opportunities For Qualifying Investors looking for exposure to what may be the future of finance
Ethereum Mining Backed Security is a niche investment product that pays daily dividends in Ether – the most talked about Blockchain since Bitcoin
Everybody is talking about Ethereum, the most talked about Blockchain since Bitcoin, so we wanted to give investors a very easy way of receiving Ether dividends every day for those that want to speculate on the growth of Ethereum. You can check out more details about our Ethereum Mining Backed Security here.
- Pays investors a daily dividend in Ether, the crypto currency used to power Ethereum – the world’s most talked about Bitcoin 2.0 Blockchain.
- The return is backed by mining Ether and the dividends will last as long as the mining process is profitable.
- The dividends are paid in Ether and can be used to invest and build your portfolio on BnkToTheFuture, hold for capital growth speculation, or exchange into alternative currencies like Bitcoin or USD.
Qualifying investors can check out EMBS here.
CLOSING SOON – Currently $3,650,728 invested from 41 investors.
Bitcoin Group launches the world’s first Bitcoin mining IPO. Now qualifying investors can get involved in a pre-IPO round through BnkToTheFuture
The first Bitcoin mining company to float on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) is now live and open to qualifying investors to invest pre-IPO through a BnkToTheFuture vehicle.
A block of the Bitcoin Group pre-IPO Shares has been allocated exclusively for qualifying investors on BnkToTheFuture to invest the same way other institutional investors have been investing before the company goes public.
The company is due to go public on the Australian Securities Exchange in November 2015 so there is a well defined liquid exit strategy for investors.
Qualifying investors can check out the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin Group pre-IPO here:
- Registered on 4th September 2014, the company has turned a gross profit of $431,000 AUD for financial year 2015 after establishing its first mining operation in January 2015.
- Bitcoin Group Limited (ASX code BCG) received an Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) approval for a AU$20 million Initial Public Offering (IPO), so there is a well defined liquid exit for investors.
- Bitcoin Group offers investors exposure to the new Bitcoin mining industry. It is like a traditional gold and oil mining stock but for the real world of Bitcoin.
Qualifying investors can check out Bitcoin Group here.
And Another First
Congratulations to Storj for moving into overfunding in the first week! Over $500,000 subscribed by investors. This is our first convertible note deal. You can check out more about Storj here.
- Storj is the largest global decentralized cloud storage provider that we know of.
- If successful there is the potential to disrupt the $20 billion cloud storage market dominated by Google, DropBox, Amazon and others with a cheaper, faster and more secure solution due to the Blockchain without the cost of storing files on servers.
- Storj’s storage capacity has grown by more than 500,000 times in the last 45 days to 1.3 PB with near zero cost.
- Storj’s crypto currency used to pay users (SJCX) has outperformed Bitcoin by more than 250% since inception.
Qualifying investors can check out Storj here