Shapeshift is a digital asset exchange experiencing 100% Month on Month growth and 1,100% Year on Year growth. They already have $1,223,020 invested from 24 qualifying investors and will be closing shortly.
This year the central bank of China, the Australian Stock Exchange, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, IBM and dozens of other multi billion dollar corporations all announced their plans to launch digital assets or build on a Blockchain.
ShapeShift believes that in the future all these new assets that are being built (including every old asset class) will be traded transparently on a Blockchain and sent digitally.
ShapeShift has created the easiest and fastest way to spend and exchange Blockchain based assets online. They have secured a top lineup of investors including Roger Ver, Bitcoin Capital, Barry Silbert of Digital Currency Group, Michael Terpin of BitAngels and Bruce Fenton amongst others.
They are experiencing 100% Month-on-Month growth and now their convertible note funding round is open on BnkToTheFuture for a few more days.
- Experiencing all time volume records this month with over US $500,000 exchanged in one day (for perspective – January 2015 exchange was about US $300,000 for the entire month).
- Volume exceeded $15m in total (100% Month on Month growth, 1100% Year on Year growth).
- Founded by Erik Voorhees who is well regarded in the sector and successfully exited his last Bitcoin business in the first multi million dollar exit for the Bitcoin sector.
- Operating in the fast growing Blockchain market where many major corporations, financial institutions and central banks are building new blockchains and digital assets which will need a fast and effective place to exchange them.
- Over 45 integrations via their API including Factom, Augur, CoinPayments, Purse, Vaultoro, Voxelus, CoinKite and others.
Qualifying investors can check out ShapeShift here while the last bit of the note is available.
In The News
Our CEO & Co-Founder – Simon Dixon, was invited on CNBC in South Korea to discuss the Central Bank of China’s move to launch their own digital currency. You can watch a full video update and the CNBC interview below:
The full CNBC South Korea interview can be found here (first part in Korean):
Other BnkToTheFuture News
- Congratulations to CoinJar who just launched their funding round for the largest exchange and wallet in Australia. They are already 19% subscribed and Qualifying investors can check out their pitch here.
- ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT – Ribbit.me are bringing reward loyalty schemes like air miles and hotel points to the Blockchain. They already have $1,497,910 invested from 50 qualifying investors and will be closing soon after they reach their $1.5m funding goal. Qualifying investors can check out their pitch here.
- Gold has achieved 12% of their funding round to use artificial intelligence, big data and the Blockchain to issue peer to peer loans globally developed by a leading team of data scientists. Qualifying investors can check out their pitch here.
- More Returns: We have now paid investors over 205,000 dividends and over $530,000 has been returned through our dividend paying funds.
- More Investors: We are delighted to have over 17,400 (and counting) registered professional investor members on our platform who are waiting for more Financial & Technological Innovation investment opportunities to invest in. First time qualifying investors are able to receive a complimentary investment on us. Click here to find an opportunity you like.
- More Financial & Technological Innovation: If you are involved in Financial & Technological Innovation, then we would love to receive your application and explore if you can raise investment with us. 80% of companies that have listed on our platform so far have raised at least their minimum funding goal. You can see our live pitch statistics and success rates when you scroll down at the end of our home page. Once you have checked them out, make a quick application for finance here and we will follow up.